Meal provided at 6:00 p.m.
Meets Thursdays: 7:00p.m. – 9:00p.m. (Great Room)
Celebrate Recovery provides a safe place for individuals to begin their journey of breaking out from their bondage and into God’s grace (II Corinthians 12:9), by helping them to start dealing with their life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY SMALL GROUPS CAN:
- Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths and hopes with others who are going through the “Principles” in a Christ-Centered recovery.
- Provide a safe place for to share your experiences, strengths and hopes with others who are going thorough the “principles in a Christ” – Centered recovery.”
- Provide a leader who is sensitive to all hurts, habits, and hang-ups that will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week.
- Recommend a sponsor/accountability partner and show you how they can aid in your recovery.
- Encourage you to attend and provide a list of all other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
- Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week, if available.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY SMALL GROUPS WILL NOT:
- Attempt to offer any professional clinical advice. Our leaders are not trained counselors. We can provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
- Allow its members to attempt to fix one another.
For Ages 5-13 years old
A companion ministry to Celebrate Recovery. Teachings are based on the 8 principles from the beatitudes.
Please Contact Pastor Terry or Janice Rickey at (910) 392-2899 Ext. 101